Popular reality star, JMK Adedoyin narrates the circumstances that led to the fire outbreak in her apartment that led to the loss of properties and vital documents.
This is coming after the aspiring politician condemned those who called the incident clout chasing while leaving insensitive comments on JMK’s page.
According to the 2021 BBNaija ex-housemate, the fire broke out around 4 a.m as a result of a power surge that caused her air-conditioner to catch fire.
“The last couple of days have been beyond devastating. I thank God for my life and the life of my friends. 4am on the 16th of November, my Air Conditioner caught fire from a surge while I was sleeping in the room. I woke up choking to the smoke, ran to my friend’s room to call her but all efforts to put out the fire were in vain. Before the firefighters came the room was burnt to the ground. The fire outbreak took everything that I own down to all my certificates,” she said.