Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer, Infinix Mobile has launched yet another budget phone the Infinix Hot 9 in Indonesia. It is a dual SIM smartphone and runs on Android 10 based XOS 6.0.
It is a successor to Infinix Hot 8 that was launched in 2019 and comes with major upgrades in terms of the processor and the rear cameras.
The Infinix Hot 9 features in 6.6-inch HD+ display and comes with a punch hole that houses 8MP AI selfie camera. Inside is 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio A25 SoC with 4GB RAM.
The handset comes with 128GB Built-in storage space and allows further expansion using a dedicated MicroSD card slot. At the backside is a quad rear camera setup of 16MP + 8MP + 2MP + AI AF sensor.
The smartphone comes with 5000mAh battery which supports 10W Xcharge charging. There is a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and face unlock support as well.
Infinix Hot 9 Specifications
- SIM: Dual SIM slots
- Operating System: Android 10 based XOS 6.0
- Biometrics: Fingerprint sensor (Rear), Face Unlock
- Display: 6.6-inch IPS display with HD+ resolution, multi-touch support
- Chipset: 1.8GHz octa-core Helio A25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB Built-in, expandable up to 256Gb using MicroSD card
- Front camera: 8MP with AI capabilities
- Rear cameras: Quad rear cameras with Triple LED Flash
- 16MP main with F/1.8 Aperture
- 8MP macro lens
- 2MP low-light sensor
- AI lens with AF
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W Xcharge
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.2, GPS, 3.5mm Audio Jack (with DTS Audio Technology)
Infinix Hot 9 Price in India
At the moment, the smartphone is only available in Indonesia, with no information yet on when it will be available globally.
The Infinix Hot 9 costs 1,699,000 Indonesian Rupiah (Approx. 105.52 US Dollars and 38,725.84 Nigerian Naira). The phone has been launched with various color options such as the Ocean Wave, Violet, Midnight Black, and Quetzal Cyan.