Oppo Find X6 Pro is undoubtedly the best phone of the Oppo’s latest flagship Find X6 series. It has a premium two-tone design, big and beautiful display, impressive camera hardware, a huge battery with fast charging technology. The Find X6 Pro has a 6.82-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, 16GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage.
Oppo Find X6 Pro Key Specs and Features
- 6.82 inches LTPO3 AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3168 pixels (~510 ppi density), ~90.0% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 13, ColorOS 13.1
- Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) Octa Core Processor
- 12GB, 16GB RAM
- 50 MP (wide) + 50 MP (periscope telephoto) + 50 MP (wide) Triple Rear Camera
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (under display, optical)
- 256GB, 512GB Built-in Storage
- 4G LTE
- 5G support
- 100W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
The Oppo Find X6 Pro has a similar design to the Oppo Find X6 are virtually identical in terms of their design. They both feature a large circular camera housing on the rear which consumes the top third of the back of the devices.
However, the differentiating factor of the Oppo Find X6 Pro is the unique dual tone design. This design is a combination of two different colors, which creates a unique look that stands out from the crowd. The dual tone design is a great way to add a bit of personality to your device, and it also helps to make the device look more stylish.
The Oppo Find X6 Pro features an eco-leather and aluminum rear panel, which gives it a luxurious feel. This dual tone design also helps to make the device look more modern and sleek.
Furthermore, the frosted glass front is dominated by a 6.82 inches glass front which dominated the entire front panel which measures 90.0% screen-to-body ratio. At the center top of the display, there is a punch hole notch a for the front facing camera and a layer of Gorilla Glass Victus, for protection.
The Find X6 Pro has a slightly larger display than the Find X6 at 6.82-inches LTPO3 AMOLED display with a resolution of 1440 x 3168 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The display has a pixel density of 510 pixels per inch (PPI) and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
It also supports a refresh rate of 120Hz which is capable of refreshing the image on the screen 120 times per second. This results in smoother and more fluid animations and transitions on the screen compared to a display with a lower refresh rate.
The display also supports HDR10+ and has a maximum brightness of 1500 nits in High Brightness Mode (HBM) and 2500 nits in Peak Brightness Mode (PBM). It also support up to 1 billion colors which is able to produce a wider range of hues and shades than a display with fewer colors, resulting in more accurate and lifelike images.
Additionally, the display features an adaptive refresh rate that automatically adjusts the refresh rate based on the content being displayed to conserve battery life. The display also has an in-display fingerprint sensor for biometric authentication.
The Oppo Find X6 Pro boasts a powerful quad-camera setup, which includes a 50MP primary camera, a 50MP periscope telephoto camera, and a 50MP ultrawide camera.
The main 50MP camera has inclusion of a large 1-inch sensor than the Find X6. It is based on a Sony IMX890 camera featuring a f/1.8 aperture. It uses PDAF and Laser AF technologies for fast and accurate autofocus, and OIS for image stabilization. The primary camera can capture highly detailed and sharp photos even in low-light situations.
The 50MP periscope telephoto sensor has has a 265mm focal length, which allows for 2.8x optical zoom. It also has PDAF and OIS for better image stabilization. This periscope telephoto camera can capture highly detailed and sharp photos even at long distances
More importantly the telephoto camera uses the same Sony IMX890 sensor as the periscope telephoto sensor but paired with an f/2.6 aperture lens, and 1/1.56″ size. The telephoto camera can handle 3x optical zoom up to 6x hybrid zoom. It also support PDAF and OIS for low-light situations.
Additionally, these cameras has Hasselblad Color Calibration, to enhance color accuracy and naturalness in photos taken. It also includes the HDR and panorama modes, that makes it easy to capture these types of shots.
On the front side, Find X6 Pro comes with a 32MP resolution, f/2.4 wide angle shooter. It also has a focal length of 21mm, and support PDAF for capturing selfies and making video calls.
Hardware and Software
Oppo Find X6 Pro features the same processor as flagships like the Samsung Galaxy S23 and Xiaomi 13. The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 provides fast and efficient performance for all your mobile computing needs.
This octa-core has one Cortex-X3 CPU with a clock speed of up to 3.2 GHz, two Cortex-A715 cores clocked at 2.8 GHz, two Cortex-A710 cores clocked at 2.8 GHz and three Cortex-A510 core clocked at 2.0 GHz along with an Adreno 740 GPU for graphics processing.
The device also comes with 16GB and 512GB of internal storage option, which is more than enough for most users. There is no support for microSD for expansion of the storage. However, the available RAM and storage can ensure that it can handle even the most demanding apps and multitasking scenarios.
In terms of software, the Oppo Find X6 Pro runs on the latest version of Android, which is currently Android 13, with ColorOS 13.1 on top. ColorOS 13.1 is a user-friendly interface that provides a clean and intuitive user experience, with a range of customization options to help you tailor the device to your specific needs.
The Oppo device is also powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery, which should provide enough juice for a day of moderate use. It offers support for 80W fast charging, which can charge the phone from 0 to 50% in just 10 minutes.
For connectivity, this android phones comes with an integrated 5G modem with support for dual-SIM 5G, Wi-Fi 7, and Bluetooth 5.3. There is also support for NFC, GPS, Infrared port and USB Type-C for charging and transfer.
Oppo Find X6 Pro Price and Availability
Oppo Find X6 Pro price starts at between $ 999.00 / € 827.00/ ₹71,999. The Find X6 Pro price ranges from about ₦550,000 to ₦614,000 in Nigeria.
Oppo Find X6 Pro Specs
Here are a few specs of the Oppo Find X6 Pro:
- Platform: Android 13, ColorOS 13.1
- Processor: Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) Octa Core Processor (3.2 GHz Cortex-X3 and 2.8 GHz dual-core Cortex-A715 and 2.8 GHz dual-core Cortex-A710 and 2.0 GHz tri-core Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 740
- Memory: 12GB, 16GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Green, Brown
- Dimension: 164.8 x 76.2 x 9.1 mm or 9.5 mm
- Weight: 216 g or 218 g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.82 inches LTPO3 AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3168 pixels (~510 ppi density), ~90.0% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide) + 50 MP (periscope telephoto) + 50 MP (wide)
- Rear Camera Features: Hasselblad Color Calibration, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 32 MP
- Built-in Storage: 256GB, 512GB
- Memory Card Support: –
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: CDMA 800
- 3G WCDMA: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: CDMA2000 1x
- 4G LTE: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 5G: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e/7
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes Bluetooth 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- NFC: Yes; NFC-SIM, HCE, eSE, eID
- Infrared Blaster: Yes
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 3.1, OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- Navigation: GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (G1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a), GALILEO (E1+E5a), QZSS (L1+L5)
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (under display, optical)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 100W Fast Charging Capacity