Tecno Spark 10 5G is the successor of the Tecno Spark 9. It is more or less like the 4G variant of the Tecno Spark 10, equipped with advanced features and specifications. The Spark 10 5G comes featuring a 6.6-inch display, 50MP dual rear camera, and a 5000 mAh battery. It is powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 6020 chipset coupled with 8GB RAM and runs on Android 13.
Tecno Spark 10 Key Specs 5G
- 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1612 pixels (~267 ppi density), ~84.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Android 13, HIOS 12.6
- Mediatek Dimensity 6020 (7 nm) Octa Core Processor
- 4GB or 8GB RAM (Plus up to 8GB Extended RAM)
- 50 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side Mounted)
- 64GB, 128GB, 256GB Built-in Storage
- 4G LTE Support
- 5G Support
- 18W Fast Charging Capacity
- 5000 mAh Non removable Li-Po Battery
The Tecno Spark 10 5G is also very beautiful smartphone. It has a two-tone finish back design. it features a polycarbonate body with curve design which results in the slim profile. This Tecno device measures 164.4 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm in dimension and weigh 188 g, which make it comfortable for grip.
The front profile is dominated by a 6.6 inches glass display, which measures 84.3% screen-to-body ratio. Hence, the bezel surrounding the display are slim except for the bottom which is slightly thicker. At the top center of the display, there is a waterdrop notch that host the selfie camera.
On the back of the Tecno Spark device, the camera module is located in the top left corner and features a 50 MP main camera, along with additional cameras. The side-mounted fingerprint sensor provides an extra layer of security, allowing users to unlock their phone with just a touch. The Tecno Spark 10 5G comes in Black, Blue, and White.
The Tecno Spark 10 5G has 6.6-inch IPS LCD display with 720 x 1612 pixels which results to pixel density of 267 ppi. It also has a 20:9 aspect ratio, and a 90Hz refresh rate, which makes the screen more responsive and smoother.
The screen has a maximum brightness of 500 nits, which makes it bright and vibrant even in outdoor conditions. This is similar to the screen on the Tecno Spark 10 and Spark 10C, but smaller than that of the Tecno Spark 10 Pro.
Furthermore, this android phone also boasts of a 10-bit colour depth that allows up 1.07 billion colours. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. The IPS LCD display on the Tecno Spark 10 5G is capable of producing decent colors and contrast levels, making it suitable for watching videos, browsing the web, and playing games. However, it may not offer the same level of color accuracy and brightness as some of the higher-end smartphones.
The Tecno Spark 10 5G features a dual-camera setup on the rear, consisting of a 50-megapixel primary camera and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The front-facing camera is an 8-megapixel shooter with an f/2.0 aperture.
On the primary sensor, there is the 4-in-1 pixel binning technology to combine four adjacent pixels into one larger pixel, to take in as much light as possible, thus, enabling you to capture every moment with unprecedented clarity and detail.
Additionally, these camera features phase detection autofocus (PDAF), high dynamic range (HDR), and a dual-LED flash. It is capable of recording video in up to 1080p at 30 frames per second.
Hardware and Software
The Tecno Spark 10 5G is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 6020 chipset, which provides powerful and efficient performance for the device.
The Dimensity 6020 is a decent processor built on the 7nm manufacturing process and features an octa-core CPU configuration and 5G support for entry level 5G phones. The CPU comprises two Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 3.0GHz, and six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0GHz, providing a balance of performance and efficiency. It also comes with a Mali-G57 MC2 GPU for advanced graphics processing.
The chipset is supported by 8GB of RAM plus support for up to 8GB additional virtual RAM, allowing for smooth multitasking and fast app switching. It also comes with up to 128GB of internal storage, which is expandable via a microSD card slot.
For battery life, there is a 5000 mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging, allowing for quick and convenient recharging.
In addition, Tecno Spark 10 5G runs on the latest Android 13 operating system with Tecno’s HIOS 12.6 on top.
For connectivity, this device comes with 5G connectivity for fast internet speeds, as well as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and NFC. It also sports a USB Type-C Port (USB 2.0) for fast charging and wired communications.
Tecno Spark 10 5G Price and Availability
Tecno Spark 10 5G price starts at $207 / €150 / ₹16,900 / PKR: 58,500. at leading online stores. The price of Tecno Spark 10 5G varies depending on the variant. The Spark 10 5G price in Nigeria is expected at around ₦130,000 to ₦ 190,900 in Nigeria.
The smartphone was announced in March 2023 and was available for purchase in April 2023.
Tecno Spark 10 5G Specs
Here are a few specs of the Tecno Spark 10 5G:
- Platform: Android 13, HIOS 12.6
- Processor: Mediatek Dimensity 6020 (7 nm) Octa Core Processor (2.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A76 and 2.0 GHz hexa-core Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Undisclosed
- Memory: 4GB or 8GB RAM + up to 8GB virtual RAM
- Colours: Black, Blue, White
- Dimension: 164.4 x 75.5 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: –
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1612 pixels (~267 ppi density), 90Hz Refresh Rate, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, ~84.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Screen Protection: Yes (Glass)
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 50 MP (wide), f/1.6, PDAF + X MP Dual Cameras
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Flash, HDR, Panorama, [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP (wide), f/2.0 Camera, Dual-LED Flash, [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card Support: microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes, 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, 850 / 900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: Yes
- WLAN: Yes
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- NFC: No
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: –
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: –
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: –
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, (side mounted)
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: –
- Stylus Pen: –
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: –
- Wireless Charging: –
- Built-in Mobile Payment: –
- Water Resistant: –
- Dust Resistant: –
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: –
- Document Editor: –
- Battery: 5000 mAh Non-removable Li-Po Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: 18W Fast Charging Capapcity